Costa Rica Dentistry is becoming more and more common among patients of Canada and America. Is this a new trend in the dentistry industry? Why is it rising? Find out now.
Patients in America and Canada are met with really high prices for the simplest dental procedures. Paying such huge amounts for dental checkups and treatments doesn’t seem like a viable option for many people. This is one of the reasons why the state of dental health is so abysmal in the region. Millions of people are affected by missing teeth, tooth decay, gum disease, and more.
This is why patients are choosing Costa Rica Dental Tourism since they can get affordable dental care by specialists.
A New Trend of Costa Rica Dentistry
Every year, 85,000 Canadians and Americans travel to Costa Rica. 85% of these are people seeking Costa Rica dentistry to solve their dental concerns at an affordable price. A lot of the patients traveling to Costa Rica are elderly patients who are facing critical oral health. This may be due to years of neglect because of the high prices in the area for even a checkup.
The trend of traveling for Costa Rica dentistry is growing so exponentially that it has become the most popular dental vacation destination in the world.
The prices in Costa Rica for dentistry are a fraction of North America’s. Patients are able to save thousands of dollars and get discounts of up to 80% for procedures.
Why Choose Costa Rica Dentistry?
There are many reasons for the rise in Costa Rica dentistry, excluding the price. Here are some other reasons that may show that the trip to Costa Rica will be worth it:
- Specialist treatment: Dentists in Costa Rica are some of the best in the world and trained from great dental school. You will be able to afford high-quality treatment at a fraction of the price.
- Great customer service: Dentists in Costa Rica are used to dealing with foreign patients. They speak fluent English and can brief you clearly on all the procedures.
- High-quality materials: All the materials used for your crowns and implants will be sourced from the US since it is cheaper for dental clinics to do this. This means that you will be able to get durable materials.
- Latest technology: Since you will get specialist treatment, you will also be able to get the latest techniques and technology for every procedure. This will ensure that you get efficient and painless care.
- Certified clinics: Dental clinics working with Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide are certified clinics that adhere to the regulations and laws set in place by the government. This ensures your safety and security.
You will be able to get the best dental care in the world at a fraction of the cost as well as visit the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world.