Guest Blogging For Doctors Review India
Guest Posting, Content Marketing post for Health, Fitness, Hospitals, Doctors & More
Submit a Guest Article on Doctors Review India
Want to submit a contributed article or Guest post?
- E-mail the story to our Story Editor where they will evaluate the coverage
- Sign up for an account at “Doctors Review India” and prepare a story for that site, which welcomes many different kinds of contributed articles that this blog does not.
- Craft a high impact super insightful article for this blog at Doctors Review India.
If you have any Health / Fitness related subject area that you know well enough to give tips, techniques, advice, etc. without really selling a product or a services (We don’t allow free guest post on promotional articlees)then I’d love to hear from you. It could be as little as 500 words all the way to 2,500 words or more if you have lots to say. No deadlines or anything – just get it to me when you have it. Less than 500 Words content will be not published.
Here is some general guidance for guest post:
- The subject must be technical, not promotional/non-technical.
- Pick a practical topic that many readers will care about, not some esoteric subject that only a small number of people care about.
- Make it advice-oriented, and actionable — not just news & views and pontification.
Still not sure what to write about?
Take a look at some of the old guest articles that others submitted — they are pretty popular because they are too the point and advice-oriented. Remember, we like heavily health post pieces that really talk about how to do things, not just general industry “consulting speak” talking about broad generalizations and such.
Your content needs to be:
- Transparent – If you’re mentioning a health tips, fitness tips, treatments or health suggestions that you’re associated with, make it clear.
- Balanced – No lopsided propaganda. Especially if you’re associated with something being mentioned
- Well written – We will not accept poorly written posts or posts with bad grammar or non (PG) language.
- Fresh – We will not accept posts that cover a topic we feel is over-talked about or over-done, or is too general
How do you submit a fitness/health guest posting articles?
If you’ve got some advice to share, please submit a quick abstract to email@example.com and I’ll give you a quick thumbs up / down.
What are the deadlines?
There are no deadlines, just send what you have when it’s ready.