Top 5 Vascular Surgeons in Ahmedabad, Vein Specialist Doctor Ahmedabad
- Treatment 9
- Price 8.5
- Wait Time 7.9
One of the best vascular surgeon in Ahmedabad offers world class varicose vein treatment with latest technology.
ALL ABOUT THE VARICOSE VEINS: VISIT A VASCULAR SURGEON NOW!
Varicose veins are swollen, enlarged veins. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet. That’s because standing and walking upright increases the stress in the veins of your lower body.For many people, varicose veins and spider veins — a common, mild change of varicose veins — are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort.
Vascular Specialist in Ahmedabad
Sometimes varicose veins lead to more-serious troubles.Varicose veins may also determine a higher risk of other circulatory problems. Treatment may involve self-care measures or procedures by your doctor to close or remove veins. For the best treatment for varicose veins, visit the websites given at the end of the blog.
Symptoms: What signs will show up if you are suffering from this disease?
Varicose veins may not cause any pain. The signs you may have with varicose veins include:
- Veins that are dark purple or blue in color.
- Veins that appear twisted and swollen; often like cords on your legs.
When painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
- An achy or heavy feeling in your legs.
- Burning, beating, muscle cramping and swelling in your lower legs.
- Worsened pain after sitting or standing for a long time.
- Itching around one or more of your veins.
- Bleeding from varicose veins.
- A painful cord in the vein with red discoloration of the skin.
- Color changes, hardening of the vein, inflammation of the skin or skin ulcers near your ankle, which can mean you have a serious form of vascular disease that requires medical attention.
Spider veins are similar to varicose veins, but they’re smaller. Spider veins are found closer to the skin’s surface and are often red or blue.They occur on the legs, but can also be found on the face. Spider veins vary in size and often look like a spider’s web. For best treatment of spider veins, refer to the websites given in the end of the blog.
Risk factors: What can be a dangerous phase for this disease?
These factors increase your risk of developing varicose veins:
- Age -The risk of varicose veins increases with age. Aging causes wear and tear on the valves in your veins that help regulate blood flow. Eventually, that wear causes the valves to allow some blood to flow back into your veins where it collects instead of flowing up to your heart.
- Sex – Women are more likely to develop the condition. Hormonal changes during pregnancy, pre-menstruation or menopause may be a factor because female hormones tend to relax vein walls. Taking hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills may increase your risk of varicose veins.
- Family background – If other family members had varicose veins, there’s a greater chance you will too.
- Obesity – Being overweight puts added pressure on your veins.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time -Your blood doesn’t flow as well if you’re in the same position for long periods.
Vascular Vein Treatment in Ahmedabad: Is it Possible to cure this disease?
Fortunately, treatment usually doesn’t mean a hospital stay or a long, uncomfortable recovery. Thanks to less invasive procedures, varicose veins can generally be treated on an outpatient basis.
Self-care:— such as exercising, losing weight, not wearing tight clothes, elevating your legs, and avoiding long periods of standing or sitting — can ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse.
Compression stockings: Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first approach to try before moving on to other treatments. They steadily squeeze your legs, helping veins and leg muscles move blood more efficiently. The amount of compression varies by type and brand.
List of top Vascular Surgeons in Ahmedabad
There are no special preparations you’ll need to make before your appointment. Your doctor will need to look at your bare legs and feet to diagnose varicose veins and figure out what treatment might be best for your condition.Your primary care doctor may recommend that you see a vascular surgeon or a doctor who treats skin conditions (dermatologist or dermatology surgeon). If you are experiencing these symptoms, then you will surely need to visit a vascular surgeon soon. Here is a list of the best vascular surgeons of Ahmedabad who are the best vascular surgeons in India as well that you will find helpful:
Best Vascular Surgeons in Ahmedabad
1. Dr Manish N Raval
- Website:- Vascular Surgeon Ahmedabad
- Book Appointment / Call:- +91 98250 66519
- Address:- 501,503,Shefali Centre, Paldi Road, Kocharab, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
- Map:- Get Direction
Dr. Manish N. Raval is a doctor & surgeon of varicose veins, a vein specialist in Ahmedabad who treats all vein disorders including varicose veins, venous insufficiency & ulcers, bulging hand veins, and spider veins. He is a varicose vein specialist and do not worry,
Fully equipped advanced cathlab from Alfa To carry out peripheral endovascular procedures. Experience of more than 150 interventional procedures. First of its kind where both open as well as endovascular procedures can be performed under one roof.
“One stop” clinic provide easily accessible and friendly services supported by a range of diagnostic services, state of the art equipment with the appointment at a time convenient to the patients.
Vascular Surgeon Ahmedabad Treatments
- Femoro popliteal bypass
- Aorto Femoral Bypass
- Varicose Vein Laser
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral Angioplasty
2. Dr Mohal Banker
- Website:- http://www.varicoseveinindia.in/
- Book Appointment / Call:- 079 2693 0650
- Map URL:- Get Direction
Dr Mohal Banker is Practising as a vascular Surgeon and interventional radiologist in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Varicose Vein Clinic Ahmedabad is committed to providing you with the most comprehensive, advanced and personal care available. We tailor every treatment to each individual patient’s condition and needs. Dr Rajesh Hydrabadi & Dr Mohal Banker are expert doctors in this field who offers endovenous ablation for varicose vein. Varicose vein clinic is located in prime area of Ahmedabad, which is well connected with other areas of Gujarat. Varicose Vein Clinic is center of choice for treating any vascular condition you may have, for your best health yet, and your life. Please call or visit our center today to experience the Varicose Difference.
Dr Mohal Banker Treatments
- Peripheral artery disease
- Vascular Malformation
- Chronic cerebral spinal venous insufficiency
- Lymphatic Edema
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Vein
3. Dr.Krunal Gohil
Dr. Krunal Gohile is the best vascular and endovascular surgeon in Ahmedabad. Dr.Krunal Gohil expert in managing exclusively for peripheral vascular diseases. There are very few doctors in the country who are capable of doing both Endovascular and open surgical procedures , and offer patient a best possible option for their problems.
Dr.Krunal Gohil Treatments
- Varicose vein
- Advance chronic venous insufficiencies
- DVT – thrombolysis /stenting
- IVC filter
- Peripheral arterial disease
- endovascular balloon angioplasty/stenting
- open bypass procedures
- Dialysis Access related issues
- diabetic foot / non healing ulcers
4. Dr. Vishal Sheth
Dr. Vishal Sheth offering the affordable vascular treatment at Jineshwar Vascular Clinic which located in Pldi, Ahmedabad. Dr. Vishal Sheth education MBBS, MS – General Surgery, DNB – Vascular Surgery. He has 7 Years of Experience Vascular Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
5. Dr. Dhiren Shah
Dr. Dhiren Shah is proudly recognized as the best cardiac surgeon in Ahmedabad and Gujarat by patient reviews and ratings. Dr. Dhiren Shah is reputed as one of the world’s finest surgeons and has performed one of the highest successful cardiac surgeries and operations in India. Dr. Dhiren Shah is the first cardiac surgeon to perform a heart transplant in Gujarat and has six successful transplants to his name. His amazing method of spending time with the patient and pre and post care, has given him the distinct honor of being the most sought after cardiac specialist across Ahmedabad and the country. He is the first cardiac surgeon to do Trans aortic TAVR in India.
Dr. Dhiren Shah is also the first cardiac surgeon to do successful hybrid bypass in India. Dr. Dhiren Shah is a member of workforce committee of health ministry of Government of India and ICMR for developing the Standard Treatment Guidelines (STG) for cardiothoracic and vascular surgery . Dr. Dhiren Shah is also a Member of workforce committee of Government of Gujarat for developing SOTTO and Transplant program in Gujarat.