Dr. Kaushik H. Gajjar Experience: M.B.B.S. : 1976 – 1980 ( 4-1/2 Years MBBS) 1981 (1 Year Internship)
About Dr. Kaushik Gajjar Ahmedabad
Dr. Kaushik Gajjar has Completed M.B.B.S. at B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad as a sincere, regular student in stipulated time of 4.5 years, passing all exams with first class. He is also Completed internship at scheduled rural postings achieving good experience of practical medical and surgical work.
Dr. Kaushik Gajjar M.S.(Surgery): 1981 – 1984 (3 Years Housemanship) 1985 (1 Year Senior Registrarship)
- January 1982 to December 1982: worked as houseman in surgical unit–2. Performed various ward procedures and minor operations and assisted major operations as well as administrative work as a Senior Resident Doctor.
- January 1983 to March 1983: worked in M.P.Shah Cancer Hospital under senior, renowned cancer surgeons. Obtained first hand experience in dealing with various types of cancers. Performed cancer surgery independently during this period.
- April 1983 to June 1983: worked in Urosurgical Department achieving excellent experience in various urosurgical operations of Stone and Prostate .
- July 1983 to September 1983: worked in Gastroenterosurgical Department to work on various diseases of the Intestine,Colon,Abdomen,Liver and Gall Bladder.
- October 1983 to December 1983: worked in Paediatric Surgery Department. Developed expertise in operations of Paediatric patients specializing in Undescended Testis and Hernia.
- January 1984 to December 1984: worked as registrar in surgical unit. Got experience in doing major surgery related to Burns and Head Injury. Taught various operations to junior housemen.
- January 1985 to August 1986: in my capacity as senior registrar, managed entire surgical unit under me, including important decisions and performing major operations independently.
- August 1986 to August 1987: managed whole hospital and performed numerous major surgeries in District set up under difficult situations such absence of sufficient staff, medicines and infrastructure facilities
- August 1987 onwards: practicing as a consultant surgeon with my own private 16 bed hospital. Performing major and complicated surgeries with very good results and to the utmost satisfaction of patients.
- Attended major state and national surgical conferences.
Dr. Kaushik Gajjar – Experience as Laparoscopic Gastroenterologist in Ahmedabad
- Participated at International and National level conferences on Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Performing Laparoscopic surgery since 1995 for diagnostic, Gastroenterological and various surgical procedures like Cholecystectomy, Ectopic Pregnancy, Appendicectomy, Ovarian Cyst hiatus hernia,Inguinal hernia,Ventral hernia by laproscopy ovarian cyst.
- Approximately 5000 Endoscopic surgeries done till date, besides other major surgeries such as, about 1500 Cholecystectomy done by laparoscopy.
- Qualified as FIAGES in 2007 in the first batch in India.
- Qualified as FLAS in 2012 in the first batch in India.
- Bedside Manner
- Wait Time
- Hospital Affiliations Parth Hospital Ahmedabad
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Internship B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Leadership Roles
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery