Dr. Naveen Polavarapu is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Transplant Hepatologist, with the titles of MBBS, MRCP (Edin), MRCP (London), and FRCP (Gastro), and CCST (Gastro) to his name. Specializing in transplant hepatology and hepatobiliary medicine, he is currently attached to the Apollo Hospital in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He has a keen interest in advanced endoscopy, pancreaticobiliary and advanced hepatology.
About Dr. Naveen Polavarapu
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (Gastro), CCST (Gastro), Liver Transplant Fellow is one of the leading Gastroenterologists and Transplant hepatologists in Hyderabad.
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Contact Details:-
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Fellowships
- Hepatology Fellowship:- QEH, Birmingham. Aug 2013. UK
- CCT:- General Medical Council, UK. Feb 2013. UK
- MRCP (Gastro):- Royal College of Physicians. Sep 2010. UK
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Recognition
- Gold Medal:- For Best Outgoing Student of The College. 2001
- Gold Medal:- Final MBBS. University of Health Sciences. 2001
- Gold Medal:- MBBS I. University of Health Sciences. 1997
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Research
Developing and validating methods for analyzing routine administrative data for hospitals in England to describe care for cholangiocarcinoma. This involved the application of novel linkage techniques to build a master file containing all episodes of care for a 1-year incident cohort of cases, flagging key milestones in their journey and generating variables to describe processes (procedures, admissions, re-admissions) and outcomes (death, via linkage to ONS).
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Publications
- Liver in systemic disease. Best practice and research. N Polavarapu, D Tripathi. Clinical
- Gastroenterology. 2013; Volume 27.
- Peroral cholangioscopy (spyglass) experience at the tertiary referral hospital, Aintree. N Polavarapu, L Dwyer, R Sturgess. Abstract at BSG 2010.
Dr. Naveen Polavarapu Training
- MBBS: NTR University of Health Science, India. Aug 2001.
- Train the Trainer’s Course Royal Liverpool University Hospital. Oct 2012.
- Languages : English, Hindi
- Gender : Male
- Hospital Affiliations : Apollo Hospital
- For-profit or non-profit? : For Profit
- Size : 50+
- Cost : 600
- Average length of stay : 30 Min