Dr. Prakash Vasudevan is into cataract surgeries (including Robotic Cataract surgeries), Refractive Surgeries (Robotic Lasik /SMILE/ICL ) & Cornea transplants, Squint Surgeries of the eye with experience of treating a wide variety of complicated & referred cases from different parts of the country as well as other countries.
About Dr. Prakash Vasudevan
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan has 18 years of experience in the same field. He is a qualified MBBS, MS – Ophthalmology Specialist in New Delhi.
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan has traveled to Middle East countries like Iraq, Dubai, Kurdistan, Bahrain, etc. for surgeries at the invitation of the Local Governments.
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan Education
- MBBS -PGIMS ROHTAK,
- MS (Ophthalmology) -University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,
- Phaco Emulsification Fellowship -AdityaJyot Eye Hospital, Mumbai.,
- Clinical Fellow of University Hospital -Tubingen, Germany,
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan Experience
- Head of the Department, Ophthalmology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Head of the Department, Ophthalmology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Head of the Department, Ophthalmology at Apollo Wellkins Mauritius
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan Treatments
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Prosthetic Eye
- Almond Eye Surgery Cost in India
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
Dr. Prakash Vasudevan regularly caters to patients from Nigeria, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, GCC Countries, Australia, USA, Germany etc
Prakash is a core team member at Sharp Sight with a rich experience of over 28 years in Ophthalmology. He was head of AMO prior to moving into the hospital space and has closely worked with leading eye care chains. He has expertise in establishing systems and processes, brand creation, brand management, organizational strategy, mergers and acquisitions and fundraising. He has been an integral part of Sharp Sight for the last 8 years.