Delhi Eye Centre is the best eye care hospital in Delhi NCR, dedicated to serve the society with most experienced eye specialist professional and ethical amalgamation which would make us the first option for ophthalmic care in Delhi. With the latest eye care technology, premium facilities, friendly responsive staff, experienced eye specialists and patient centric clinicians, we aim to cultivate unique ophthalmic care platform offering high values while having handpicked workforce to support this cause of ours.
About Delhi Eye Centre
With the latest technology, premium facilities, friendly responsive staff and patient centric clinicians, we aim to cultivate unique ophthalmic care platform offering high values while having handpicked workforce to support this cause of ours.
Delhi Eeye Centre Bring to You
- Up-to-the-minute ophthalmic specialized and super-specialized care in Diagnostics, Therapeutic and Surgical procedures.
- Revolutionary technology in vision care treatment options
- Technologies which are US-FDA, and CE approved
- One point solution for all vision related diseases and cure
- Experience of thousands of ophthalmic surgeries
- Network of thousands of national and international patients and still growing
Delhi Eeye Centre Serve You
- Knowledgeable-experienced surgeons – All our consultants and surgeons are competent to handle critical and complex eye cases weather of an old age or of a child.
- Cutting-edge technology – We are here to provide you with latest equipment’s and modern technology for your eye treatment which ensure accurate results and have higher success rate.
- Tailored and Patient centric approach – Each patient is different so are their needs and treatment requirements, we and our staff at Delhi Eye Centre will serve you accordingly and we are saying this as we have a strong family of thousands of patients from across globe.
Delhi Eeye Centre Specialization
- Cataract Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Cornea Services
- Retina Services
- Glaucoma Services
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Squint & Pediatric Services
- Contact Lenses
- Trauma Management
- ICL Eye Surgery
- For-profit or non-profit? Profit - private eye hospital
- Size 20
- Cost 800
- Average length of stay 25
- Ownership Dr Harbansh Lal
- Accredited by PRE NAHB