Suffering from the varicose vein issue? and looking for the vascular surgeon in Mumbai? Then you are come to the right place, Here we have shares list of top 10 best vascular surgeon in Mumbai. These top rated vascular surgeons offering A-V-Fistula, Embolectomy, Femoro popliteal bypass, Aorto Femoral Bypass, Varicose Vein Laser, Carotid Endarterectomy, Peripheral Angiography, Peripheral Angioplasty at very affordable cost in Mumbai, India. Find one stop solution for vascular treatments.
Top 10 Best Vascular Surgeon in Mumbai
1. Dr Pankaj Patel
Dr. Pankaj Patel underwent a 5-year intensive training in Peripheral Vascular Surgery in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. In the year 1997, Dr. Patel started his practice in Mumbai with attachments at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Pankaj Patel deals with patients suffering from Peripheral Vascular diseases, which includes Gangrene of the legs and hands. Stroke due to carotid artery disease, non-healing leg ulcers, Varicose Veins and Deep Vein thrombosis, Aortic Aneurysm, Arterio Venous fistula and Arterio venous malformations.
Dr Pankaj Patel also specialist for Carotid Artery Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Lymphoedema diseases. He offering all Venous related treatment at affordable rates. for more information about Dr Pankaj Patel you can visit their official website or fill up the contact form.
- Address:- Leelavathi Hospital, Krishna Chandra Marg, Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Contact No:- +91 9820083603
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile:- Dr. Pankaj Patel
- Specialties:- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Endovenous Laser, Leg Ulcer, May Thurner Syndrome, Sclerotherapy, Varicose Vein Stripping, Varicose Veins
2. Dr. Tejas Dharia
Vascular Interventional Radiologist Dr Tejas Dharia belongs to the not-so-huge group of medical professionals who always strive to work with their heart and mind.One of the key differentiating features of extraordinary medical practitioners is the passion for their science and concern for the welfare of their patients. He channels his astonishingly boundless energy into compassionate patient care.
Dr. Tejas completed his MBBS from the prestigious Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai. While most of his colleagues contemplated whether to pursue medicine or surgery for higher education, Dr Tejas always wondered about the possibilities offered by technology-driven surgical procedures. He kept his thought process alive through his MD in Radio-Diagnosis from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore and a fellowship in Body Imaging from Seth G.S.M.C. And K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai.
- Address:- A-1, Ground Floor, SAMRAT CHS Ltd, Juhu Road, Next to State Bank of India, Near P H Medical Centre, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Mumbai 400054.
- Contact No:- +91-98200 86520
- Email:- email@example.com
- Profile:- Dr. Tejas Dharia
- Specialties:- Angioplasty / Stenting, Arterial Thrombolysis, Foreign Body Removal, Uterine Artery Embolization (UAE), Venous Thrombolysis, Trans-arterial Embolisation, Pre-operative Embolization, aricose Veins Treatment, Hemodialysis Catheter Placement, Inferior Vena Cava Filter, Venograms, Trans-jugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS), Portal Vein Embolizations, Pulmonary Angiogram
3. Dr. Raghuram Sekhar
Dr Sekhar leads the most complete & Comprehensive vascular health programme in the city of Mumbai. He is also the most experienced clinician in treating vascular diseases in the city and has been accredited by some of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
Dr. R Sekhar is one of the few accredited Vascular Surgeons in India with over 29 years of experience in surgery and 18 years in vascular surgery. He is been trained extensively in both open and endovascular (keyhole) techniques of managing vascular diseases.
More than 600 national and international presentations and 60 publications .Editor in Chief of the Yearbook of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2016,2018,2020(in press). Editotial board member of the Indian Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery.
- Address:- Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri (W) Mumbai – 400053
- Contact No:- 022 4269 6969 | 1800 3000 3333 | +91 80800 22222 | +91 (22) 4269 9999
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile:- Dr. Raghuram Sekhar
- Specialties:- Carotid Endarterectomy, Thermal ablation for varicose veins, Leg angioplasty for limb ischemia, thrombolysis, Dialysis access surgery, Arterial aneurysms
4. Dr. Rajan Modi
Dr. Rajan Modi received his M.S. from J. J. College of Medical School. Dr Rajan Modi from Kapadia Hosiptal in Goregaon, Mumbai has more than 35+ Years of Experience and is one of the Best Surgent in Surgery for Varicose Veins & Diabetes Foot Treatment.
Dr.V.Rajan Modi is a consultant Cardiac Surgeon associated with SAL Hospitals Ahmedabad. He is well experienced with cardiac procedures.
Dr. Rajan Modi having 32 years of experience in the field of Advanced Laparoscopy & Laser Surgery. Successfully practicing at Kapadia Multispeciality Hospital since 1987. He perceives his M.S. Degree along with Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery. He is a renowned lecturer at J. J. Hospital, Sion Mumbai. He has published several papers, delivered guest lectures and chaired scientific sessions at various places. He has been a member of the Association of Medical Consultants.
- Address:- 106, Asmi Dreamz, Junction of S.V.Road & M.G.Road Next to Physio Lounge – Diagno Lounge, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104
- Contact No:- +91 7304997815 | +91-22-28738811
- Email:- email@example.com
- Profile:- Dr. Rajan Modi
- Specialties:- Diabetic Foot Treatment, Advance Laser Varicose Veins Treatment, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Non-Healing Wounds, HBOT – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Ozone Therapy, Podiatry
5. Dr. Saurabh Joshi
Dr. Saurabh Joshi is the Principal Consultant at Vein Center. He is one of the well-known varicose vein doctors in India. He is trained in the field of interventional and radiology treatments of vascular diseases. Passionate about his profession, he actively participates in the medical management of his patients.
Dr. Saurabh Joshi completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology from India’s premier institution – Kovai Medical Center, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Looking for Vascular Surgeon In Mumbai, India? Vein Center is established as a super specialty clinic for Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology consultation and Venous ulcer treatment. We strongly believe in offering comprehensive pre and post procedure IPD care to our patients.
- Address:- Vein Center Khar : 301/302, 3rd Floor, Prabhat Chambers, Plot No 92, above Yes Bank, S V Road, Khar(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
- Address:- Xtrium, Ground Floor, Next To Holy Family Church, Chakala, Andheri East, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093Vein Center Marol : LT Address:- 3/2, Vijay Nagar Society, Opp. St.Vincent Church, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
- Address:- Ground floor, Eucharistic congress building no. 1, 5, Convent street, Apollo Bander, Adjacent to Leo Pold Cafe, Colaba, Mumbai 400001Plot No. 195/B, The Address:- Emerald, Sector 12 Besides Neel Siddhi Towers, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
- Contact No:- (+91) 8080866266 | (+91) 9990191220(Whatsapp No:)
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile:- Dr.Saurabh Joshi
- Specialties:- Varicose & Spider Veins Laser Treatment, Peripheral Artery Disease, Prevention of Stroke, Brain Aneurysm Treatment, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, Deep Vein Thrombosis Surgical Treatment, Liver Cancer, Renal Artery Stenting, Varicocele
6. Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat
Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat is an Endovascular Specialist practicing in the city of Mumbai with more than a decade of experience. After completing his fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology from Seth G. S. Medical College, he continued to work as faculty at KEM Hospital. During his tenure at KEM Hospital he has been actively involved in treating complex endovascular cases along with training budding Interventional Radiologists.
He is a post graduate teacher under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. He has several national and international publications to his credit and an invited faculty at several workshops & national conferences.
He is currently the Joint Secretary of Maharashtra State Branch of Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (ISVIR).
- Address:- 4th Floor, near Chabildas School, Dadar West, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
- Contact No:- 9167005511
- Email:- email@example.com
- Profile:- Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat
- Specialties:- Varicose Veins Treatment in Mumbai, The Problem, Causes, Procedures, Venaseal – Advanced Treatment for Varicose Veins, Fibroids Treatment: Uterine Artery Embolization, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Varicocele, Peripheral Vascular Disease
7. Dr. Ashish Sarode
Dr Ashish Sarode is a Consultant vascular and Interventional Radiologist, vein specialist having qualified from King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM Hospital), Mumbai and Nizam’s Institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad.
He specialises in minimally invasive Vascular and Non –vascular Interventions like laser treatment of varicose veins, peripheral arterial angioplasty and stenting etc.
Dr A. Sarode has a longstanding interest in venous diseases. He has since developed considerable expertise in minimally-invasive varicose vein treatment. He has now performed more than one thousand minimally invasive procedures.
- Address:- Akshar Daignostic centre, Gokul nagar, Thane
- Contact No:- 081691 01026
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile:- Dr Ashish Sarode
- Specialties:- Venous leg ulcers, Spider veins, Varicose veins treatment, Restless legs, Deep vein thrombosis, Uterine fibroid embolization, Fallopian tube block recanalization, Varicocele embolization, Dialysis fistula salvage, Peripheral vascular disease, Vascular malformation
8. DR. G. N. RACHMALE
Dr. Rachmale has been associated with Lilavati Hospital for 17 years. He has an overall experience of 32 years.
He has dealt with more than 10000 cases in his career.
More than 2500 C A B G on beating heart technique and micas, Single/double/triple valve replacement approximately 5000 cases. All types of congenital anomalies ASD, VSD, PDA, FallotTetrology. Closed Mitral Valvotomies on beating heart. Vascular repair & bypass grafting. Lung and thoracic resection. The first ever Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Surgery (MICAS) at J.J. Group of Hospitals in 1995. Emergency C A B G after failed coronary
- Address:- KC Marg, Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Address:- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre – A-791, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050. India.
- Contact No:- +91 9769250010 | 022-26751000/26568000 |
- Email:- email@example.com
- Profile:- DR. G. N. RACHMALE
- Specialties:- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery